Friday, January 27, 2017

Hugs and Kisses

Saw this idea on Janet Wakeland's blog, and had to try it, but made it my own.

Now how's that for a simple Valentine?

I LOVE the Falling in Love Designer Series Paper and used that as my subtle background.  Isn't that just beautiful?  The card base is Sahara Sand, with a layer of Tip Top Taupe.  Where have I been?  This gorgeous, neutral color has been around 18 months and will be retiring in May, and I am just now finding it?  It's my new favorite go-to neutral!

But I digress...



The "hugs" and "kisses" are cut using the Large Letters Framelits dies with Sweet Sugarplum, Pool Party, Blushing Bride and Sahara Sand cardstock.  They are lined up and adhered, and then I took (oops!  Retired set!) a little sentiment in Sweet Sugarplum ink and created a banner, popped it up with Dimensionals and added an In Color Enamel Shape heart.  Simple and so cute!


Sweet!


Product List

No comments: