Monday, July 4, 2016

Pardon My Absence!

First of all, Happy 4th of July to all my USA friends!  I spent the day like any other Davisite:
watching the Davis bike races, and:
riding my bike to the park to watch the fireworks with my hubs!

But where have I been?

Well for the last two weeks, I've been prepping for my annual Customer Appreciation Night, and I held it this weekend.  I put quite a lot of work into appreciating my customers, so let me show you a few things we did.

First was the entry table--I had catalogs, wish lists, envelopes for their projects and packs of Whisper White Note Cards and Envelopes, along with a treat:  Popcorn Boxes filled with kettle corn from our Davis Farmers Market.  Look how cute these were:






I love these boxes!
Then there was a display of new catalog items:
(they actually looked nicer at the beginning of the night!), and a table for Make & Takes:

I had Card Candy this year--everyone got to make 10 tags for ready-to-go cards.  Once made, the guests just needed to add them to card fronts (that's what the packs of Note Cards were for) or gifts, and they were all set to go.  Here is a sampling of the tags they made:





And here is all 10 of them:




And of course, there was shopping--I had a whole room full of retired product:


A busy, but fun weekend!  I hope you enjoyed your 4th!








No comments: