Wednesday, July 6, 2016

More Tags

Yesterday I showed you the Card Candy we made at my Open House.  (here)
I had such fun creating all the tags, that I kept going.  I needed some little "thank you" tags to place in packages, and I quickly sat down to create these:

They came out so cute!

I used the new Layering Squares Framelits to cut the Dapper Denim and Whisper White squares.  And I used the Swirly Scribbles Framelit to cut just one "swish" of Dapper Denim.  Then I cut this into pieces for my little tags.

I stamped the boat from Swirly Bird using Dapper Denim,  Real Red and Cucumber Crush inks.  The sun, also from Swirly Bird, was stamped in Crushed Curry.  And the Thanks, from Designer Tin of Cards, was in Dapper Denim.  I just added the "swish" of ocean and I was done!  Fast and easy.

Here they are:
Wouldn't you love to get one of these in a package? 


No comments: